Come Veg With Laima
Me and my friends put together this weird & wonderful lunch gathering in the Tremough gardens, Penryn.
We each prepared a surprise dish, which included
- Lizzy: sushi (cucumber & red pepper);
- Presiana: Sweet Potato and Garlic Roast;
- Carys: Broccoli Tree Muffins;
- Silva: Brown Rice & Seed Goodness Balls with Seaweed Salad;
- Fabian: Lentil, Almond & Goats Cheese Bake and Carrot & Greens salad with the-most-superb-dressing;
- Laima: Latvian Pink Soup (yogurt, beetroot, sprouts, cucumber,spring greens, radish)
- Anna: Plum & Pear Crumble;
Throughout the lunch we were accompanied by a curious robin and delighted by the surrounding flowers, as well as surprised by the tinniest of snow-flakes.
As we all are crafts students, we also brought along some peculiar hand-made creations of ours that were displayed around the setting.
Thanks to Laima for sharing what looks like a very special Come Veg With Me experience with us!
If you treat anyone to a veggie meal, whether it’s a dinner party, a shared lunch or a banquet, please share your photos with us. We will publish some of our favorites on this website.